Built in high quality waterproof, anti skid boots. Sewn onto the sleeves so you never lose them.
Made of the same fabric as the suit. Can be rolled down when you don't need it. Holes for clear hearing.
HOW OUR SUIT IS MADE?
RAINCOAT has 2 layers: outer shell + lining
SNOWSUIT has 3 layers: outer shell + insulation +lining
Outer shell: high quality water- and windproof fabric. Lightweight for comfort and mobility.
Insulation: we use sintepon consisting of 80% natural wool fibers, which makes the suit very warm yet lightweight.
Lining: flannel for extra warmth or silky fabric to prevent hair matting. Always 100% cotton.
SHOP ONE OF A KIND COLLARS
SHOP PRINTABLE WALL ART
Sign up for our newsletter and stay on track with the latest offers and news!
1. Can you name the breed? IBIZAN HOUND
2. Your dog is as smart as a 2-year-old toddler. Τhey likely understand roughly the same number of words and gestures — 165! TRUE
3. The Greyhound is the fastest dog breed. What speed can they reach? 45 mph
4. What color dogs can NOT identify? RED
5. What breed is the most popular in the United States? D (Labrador Retriever)
6. Puppies’ eyes do not fully open until they’re about.. 12 WEEKS OLD
7. About how many bones does a dog have? 321
8. What dog breed can NOT swim? BASSET HOUND
9. What is dogs’ first sense to develop? TOUCH
10. What is the breed of the dog that appears in US film The Mask with Jim Carrey? JACK RUSSELL
11. Which one is a Caucasian Shepherd Dog? C
12. What was the name of the ancient Greek tri-headed dog that guarded the underworld in Greek mythology? CERBERUS
13. Dogs have wet noses, because their noses secrete mucus to help absorb scent chemicals. TRUE
14. This breed came from breeding the Old English Bulldog and the now extinct Bullenbeisser. What breed is that? BOXER
15. What is the record of the longest lived dog? 29 YEARS