CAN YOU PASS THIS DOG TRIVIA?
1. Can you name the breed?
A. American Leopard Hound
C. Ibiza Hound
2. Your dog is as smart as a 2-year-old toddler. Τhey likely understand roughly the same number of words and gestures — 165.
3.The Greyhound is the fastest dog breed. What speed can they reach?
A. 25 mph (40 km/h)
B. 45 mph (70 km/h)
C. 55 mph (90 km/h)
D. 65 mph (105 km/h)
4. What color dogs can NOT identify?
5. What breed is the most popular in US according The American Canine Association?
A. German Shepherd
B. Golden Retriever
C. French Bulldog
6. Puppies’ eyes do not fully open until they’re about:
A. 5 days old
B. 12 days old
C. 19 days old
D. 30 days old
7. About how many bones does a dog have?
8. What dog breed usually can NOT swim?
A. Basset Hound
9.What is dogs’ first sense to develop?
10. What is the breed of the dog that appears in US film The Mask with Jim Carrey?
A. Jack Russell Terrier
B. English Bulldog
C. American Pit Bull
D. West Highland White Terrier
11. Which one is a Caucasian Shepherd Dog?
12. What was the name of the ancient Greek tri-headed dog that guarded the underworld in Greek mythology?
13. Dogs have wet noses, because their noses secrete mucus to help absorb scent chemicals.
14. This breed came from breeding the Old English Bulldog and the now extinct Bullenbeisser. What breed is that?
B. French Bulldog
C. Bull Terrier
D. Spanish Mastiff
15. What is the record of the longest lived dog?
A. 15 years
B. 19 years
C. 23 years
D. 29 years