I always loved Pitbulls. Something about them being so tough from outside, and so gentle on the inside (if raised correctly, of course). She was about 2 years old when we got her. She came. She saw. She won. She won all our family’s hearts in a blink of an eye. And this is how she did it:
1. She is a great guard while she is behind a fence…and she sucks at being a Pitbull when she is outside of the fenced backyard
2. She gets scared of her own farts
3. When I got pregnant, she would shield me with her body from any other dogs who tried to come close to me
4. She is an awesome cuddling tool
5. She is not good at catching tennis ball when playing, but she manages to catch mice when we hike
6. Her face is so hilarious when she runs!
7. She is just one muscular Marshmallow…with some abs!
Share in comments reasons you love YOUR dog!